Delayed Seroconversion? Trying to ask again.

Hello Dr. Bob, I wanted to try to ask this question of you again. I had negative blood HIV tests at 27, 62, and 87 days. I was the insertive partner in unprotected anal sex. You said at the time that it would be considered conclusive unless there was extenuating circumstances. I tried to move on with my life, but anxiety got the best of me. I had a negative Antigen Sandwich test done at 155 days. I have no immune problems as far as I know. Can i consider this conclusive? Can I woo-hoo as you like to say? Please I would like to get your opinion on this. Thank you, Mike

Hey Mike,

I have one word for you: WOO-de-frickin-HOO!!! Hmm. Actually, I wonder if that counts as two or perhaps three words? Oh well, whatever. Congrats!

Be well. Happy, Healthy Holidays.

Is My Cat Gay?
alcohol and HIV tests (ALCOHOL AND HIV TEST RESULTS, 2009)