KUDOS!!!

Dr. Bob, Not a question but a compliment! Great big KUDOS to you for answering the questions you do. I read through the forums occasionally. I have to cringe before laughing out loud at some of the questions people ask. But, at least they ask. The only truely stupid question is the unasked question. And, I don't think the readers leave any question unasked of you.

Thanks for tolerating all of us in our state of AIDS dementia!

I've been HIV+ for well over 20 years. I take Atripla once a day. Have never missed a dose. It's too easy to take one pill once a day. My viral load is undetectable (<75), and my CD4 was 831 as of a month ago.

I get out. I rarely have more than a single day without something to do or somewhere to go. That's the problem with people and HIV. They get their test result that shows them positive, and they automatically start to shut down. They're never going to live if they don't take Auntie Mame's advice and LIVE!!!

And kudos right back at cha for your 20 years of coexisting with the virus (I'm just one year behind you!) and for your positive attitude about being positive!

I, too, appreciate the "anti(s):"

Antivirals, because they keep me alive, allowing me to both strive and thrive!

Auntie Mame, because, well, because she's just fabulous.

Be well. Stay well. Continue to LIVE! Let's "live" through this together, OK?

Happy, Healthy Holidays.

5/10,000 Per Acquisition
terminology