Dec 10, 2009
Love your forum. I've been reading it regularly since my wild single days for advice. Now that I've been married for 3 years...it's a good place to come to remind myself why staying faithful with my wife is such a good idea. Reading all the "I was dumb" stories is better motivation for keeping faithful than watching 'Fatal Attraction' again.
Thanks for all you do.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments!
You are correct: HIV can be scarier than Sharon Stone in Fatal Attraction! (That would be Fatal Attraction 1. The sequel, Fatal Attraction 2, was more laughable than scary. But then again, some of the "I was dumb" questions can be laugh-inducing as well!)
Be well! Happy Holidays!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.