No cheating!

Love your forum. I've been reading it regularly since my wild single days for advice. Now that I've been married for 3's a good place to come to remind myself why staying faithful with my wife is such a good idea. Reading all the "I was dumb" stories is better motivation for keeping faithful than watching 'Fatal Attraction' again.

Thanks for all you do.

Thanks for your kind comments!

You are correct: HIV can be scarier than Sharon Stone in Fatal Attraction! (That would be Fatal Attraction 1. The sequel, Fatal Attraction 2, was more laughable than scary. But then again, some of the "I was dumb" questions can be laugh-inducing as well!)

Be well! Happy Holidays!

2nd round of ARS- 6 months post exposure
Gonorrhea and hiv