DR. BOB WILL RETURN DECEMBER 10

Hi Everyone,

Just in case you missed the pop-up notice when you signed on to the site, I will indeed be taking a short hiatus. Dont freak out. Ill be back December 10th. I once again urge all questioners to utilize the archives of this forum. Ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine percent of the questions submitted to me on an ongoing basis are identical or very similar to questions that have previously been asked and answered. Chances are excellent that youll find the information you need or reassurance you long for in the archives. Dr. Bob says: Check it out!

I should also mention today is World AIDS Day. This years theme is Universal Access and Human Rights. Lets hope that universal access translates into passing meaningful health care reform and expansion in the United States while also continuing to work for universal access to HIV testing, prevention and care worldwide.

The second part of this years message is Human Rights. This would include the right to competent HIV services and care for all those infected with the virus. In addition, Human Rights could reflect on the need to end criminalization of HIV. Criminalizing the transmission of HIV does not reduce the number of new infections. Rather, it increases stigma and discrimination against HIVers and undercuts prevention efforts that encourage testing and knowing ones status.

Be well one and all.

DR. BOB WILL RETURN DECEMBER 10

Hi Everyone,

Just in case you missed the pop-up notice when you signed on to the site, I will indeed be taking a short hiatus. Don't freak out. I'll be back December 10th. I once again urge all questioners to utilize the archives of this forum. Ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine percent of the questions submitted to me on an ongoing basis are identical or very similar to questions that have previously been asked and answered. Chances are excellent that you'll find the information you need or reassurance you long for in the archives. Dr. Bob says: "Check it out!"

I should also mention today is World AIDS Day. This year's theme is Universal Access and Human Rights. Let's hope that "universal access" translates into passing meaningful health care reform and expansion in the United States while also continuing to work for universal access to HIV testing, prevention and care worldwide.

The second part of this year's message is "Human Rights." This would include the right to competent HIV services and care for all those infected with the virus. In addition, "Human Rights" could reflect on the need to end criminalization of HIV. Criminalizing the transmission of HIV does not reduce the number of new infections. Rather, it increases stigma and discrimination against HIVers and undercuts prevention efforts that encourage testing and knowing one's status.

Be well one and all.

Re : Doctor please answer .....
If cum get in my butt do i get HIV/AIDS??