|Re : Doctor please answer .....
Nov 30, 2009
Hi Doctor ,
Thanks for giving your valued openion .I understand that frottage is a no risk activity.... since my 6 months test was pre- employment and I didnot see the report it was told verbaly to me that everything is ok . Can I take 3 months test as a conclusive one ?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.