Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I SHOULD NOT BE HERE BUT I AM BECAUSE I AM DUMB
Nov 30, 2009

Hi Dr, Could not find an answer to my question in any of the other postings. I went to a strip club like a dummy. My friends paid for me to have a private lap dance. I was drunk so I agreed. For two songs the stripper pinched my nipples under my shirt very very hard. They were sore for two days. I also pinched hers very hard. She asked me to slap her breast hard and her but as well and I did. My concern is I had a few very small cuts on my hands. One on my thumb and one in the center of my hand. I did not see any blood. Do you feel that I put my self at risk for HIV? I am terrified and have OCD?

Thank you, I am Dumb

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I really can't judge whether you are truly "dumb" or not, but I can ascertain you're not all that observant. Your question has already been answered! See below.

Dr. Bob

I Can not find an answer to my question -Please help-I will donate Nov 29, 2009

Hi Dr,

Like a dummy I went to a strip club and my friends paid for me to have a private lap dance. I was drunk so I agreed which I normally would not have. The stripper put her hands under my shirt and pinched ny nipples as hard as she could for about two songs. I was drunk enough I guess that it did not bother me. They were sore for two days afterwards. She asked me to pinch her nipples hard as well which I did and she wanted me to slap her breast and butt hard which I did. I am worried about HIV because I had a few paper small paper cuts on my hand and thumb. Do you feel that testing is needed.

Thank you,

OCD inflicted person

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi "OCD inflicted person,"

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your brief fling with Sadie the S/M Lady at your local Badda Bing is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. Relax Max. You're fine, OK? Your problem is OCD, not HIV.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thank you!
Next
WILL DONATE $100.00.hiv anxiety or infected?8 months anxiety +guilt or late seroconverter?.sick and tired of waking up

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.