I SHOULD NOT BE HERE BUT I AM BECAUSE I AM DUMB

Hi Dr, Could not find an answer to my question in any of the other postings. I went to a strip club like a dummy. My friends paid for me to have a private lap dance. I was drunk so I agreed. For two songs the stripper pinched my nipples under my shirt very very hard. They were sore for two days. I also pinched hers very hard. She asked me to slap her breast hard and her but as well and I did. My concern is I had a few very small cuts on my hands. One on my thumb and one in the center of my hand. I did not see any blood. Do you feel that I put my self at risk for HIV? I am terrified and have OCD?

Thank you, I am Dumb

I really can't judge whether you are truly "dumb" or not, but I can ascertain you're not all that observant. Your question has already been answered! See below.

I Can not find an answer to my question -Please help-I will donate Nov 29, 2009

Hi Dr,

Like a dummy I went to a strip club and my friends paid for me to have a private lap dance. I was drunk so I agreed which I normally would not have. The stripper put her hands under my shirt and pinched ny nipples as hard as she could for about two songs. I was drunk enough I guess that it did not bother me. They were sore for two days afterwards. She asked me to pinch her nipples hard as well which I did and she wanted me to slap her breast and butt hard which I did. I am worried about HIV because I had a few paper small paper cuts on my hand and thumb. Do you feel that testing is needed.

Thank you,

OCD inflicted person

Hi "OCD inflicted person,"

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your brief fling with Sadie the S/M Lady at your local Badda Bing is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. Relax Max. You're fine, OK? Your problem is OCD, not HIV.

Thank you!
WILL DONATE $100.00.hiv anxiety or infected?8 months anxiety +guilt or late seroconverter?.sick and tired of waking up