I had to go!

Hi, So I'm really worried about this and have searched your forum and other sites for answers and couldn't find any! So I had to go to the bathroom, the public toilet was clogged. So I just went on the floor of the toilet. Beside feeling really guilty for going number 1 and 2 on public bathroom floor and thinking who would want to clean that up at first, now I'm worried that I might have caught some STD, including HIV from nasty bathroom floor. So the bathroom floor was as nasty as you could imagine, given that people bleed and do drugs and have sex in public bathrooms, can I get HIV from bathroom floor backsplash if I had cut on my anus or hemorrhoids? I'm really worried about this! Please help!

Let me get this straight. You decided to poop and pee on the floor of a public bathroom because you "had to go" and the toilet was plugged. And now you're concerned that you may have contracted an STD via backsplash from the "nasty bathroom floor." Well, I guess we don't have to wonder how the bathroom floor got so "nasty." Your STD risk is nonexistent and behavior is socially unacceptable.

stable flies
Accidentally Swallowed Cum of An HIV+