I Can not find an answer to my question -Please help-I will donate

Hi Dr, Like a dummy I went to a strip club and my friends paid for me to have a private lap dance. I was drunk so I agreed which I normally would not have. The stripper put her hands under my shirt and pinched ny nipples as hard as she could for about two songs. I was drunk enough I guess that it did not bother me. They were sore for two days afterwards. She asked me to pinch her nipples hard as well which I did and she wanted me to slap her breast and butt hard which I did. I am worried about HIV because I had a few paper small paper cuts on my hand and thumb. Do you feel that testing is needed.

Thank you,

OCD inflicted person

Hi "OCD inflicted person,"

Your HIV-acquisition risk from your brief fling with Sadie the S/M Lady at your local Badda Bing is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. Relax Max. You're fine, OK? Your problem is OCD, not HIV.

paranoid with eczema
PEP required please suggest