superman

Dear Dr Bob, I have been reading your posts and advice on this site for the past year and just have to say that your advice must have put hope into the lives of millions of people like me throughout this world, i know about your HIV status and i pray to God with all my heart that he keeps an angel like you around for many decades to come. Thank you sir for all your good work. Best Regards, The Indian.

Hi Indian,

Thank you for your very kind comments. They are very warmly appreciated.

I'm not really superman, but rather just someone trying to do his part to turn the tide on this scourge. If we all did our part, we could stop HIV cold in its tracks. HIV is 100% preventable! So even though the thought of the spandex tights and being able to fly are appealing, it doesn't take a superhero or someone with super powers to join the fight against HIV/AIDS. All it takes is compassion, generosity, time, energy and the desire to make the world a healthier, better place.

Be well.

A BIG thank you!
Nurse stuck with Needle from HIV patient