Nov 26, 2009
although most std's are transmitted through intercourse, name a few that can be transmitted by the genital area physically contacting an infected person, without actual penetration.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure thing. Crabs, herpes, HPV (genital warts) would top the list.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
- What If You Have Pimples On Your Lips Is That A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.