Thanks for YOUR gift, from China

Dear Dr Bob

Despite just having received it now (snail mail to China), still wanted to thank you for the CD and not least the very humorous letter, in turn thanking ME for my modest contribution to your cause this summer (when received half year bonus).... :-)

In one way perhaps think you should rather spend the money helping someone (more), but likewise have to admit it reminds me of the cause and likely make your followers more following.... hehehhe..

Otherwise - in the odd unlikely case u should remember me - me and my sugar wonderful BF are doing great, despite him still living in Boston and his health is great and he in the best of hands there. We likewise had top holidays in Hawaii, Denmark (my brothers wedding), Italy, Denmark again (parents birthday), and have just decided to go back to the Eternal City to celebrate NYs too...

Most importantly we love each other to pieces, and what is a few 1000 miles then in an airplane.... :-)

This not really meant for posting, but just a heartful thanks for all you do, and specifically for the present just received..... Hell - now we even near year END bonus... heheheh.

Best -somewhat early - wishes for you and steve for Christmas and the NY.

best/kasper

Hello Kasper,

Yes, of course, I remember you and your Mr. Sugar-Wonderful BF! Wow, snail mail to China must really be carried by snails! Sorry your acknowledgement letter and thank-you gift from the foundation took so long to arrive. I must admit sometimes we get a bit backed up in sending these out, as the foundation relies heavily on volunteer help for many of its services. We are often so tied up with the "work" of the foundation that the "nonessential" paperwork sometimes gets a bit delayed. The CD and/or other thank-you gifts the foundation sends out actually have very little cost involved as some items are donated to us to use as thank-you gifts and others we can purchase at drastically discounted rates.

I'm delighted to hear all is going well with you and your Mr. Happily Ever After. Sounds like you are really racking up loads of frequent flyer points and hitting some wonderful travel destinations!

Thanks for your kind wishes. May your travels be safe and memorable and may your holiday season be filled with health, happiness and peace.

just another follow up donation... :-) Aug 22, 2009

Dear doctor Bob

As mentioned before I have decided to donate a certain of my bonus to you, and even in these crisis times there was room for a mid-yearly one (although smaller) thus 500 usd coming your way.

Once again thank you so much for the great efforts you do here; i know they give my sugar boyfriend daily comfort. He was super hot recently in toxedo at my brothers wedding, and he will soon have chance to air his hotness in it again when we will be attending my parents 2x60 birthday.... Anyhow - happy everythign seemingly well with you and steve. Take good care :-)

/kasper

Dear Doctor Bob!

As guess quite a few people promise to donate and actually never gets around to it (to think of it in a positive light :-)) - just wanted to let you know i today donated usd 1000 to yr good cause.

Once again thanks for all you do and mean for so many.

And lets get that nonsense ban of gay marriage overturned soon.... heheheheh

all the best/Kasper

Thanks for kind invitation Nov 13, 2008

Dear doctor Bob

Have just received kind invitation to attend concert in California, and as presently live in China have to politely decline.

Loved your - as usual - humouristic 'reply card' but though better send email than snailmail these days (nit like u were holding your breath for my personal reply anyhow.... I know:-))

Am very happy you and Steve have tied the knot by now, after California disgracefully approved anotehr ban for gay marriage.... Anycase wish you both the very best together forever. :-)

You are doing such a tremendous effort and mean so much to so many people around the globe and whatever one does can only be humbled by your efforts and achievements in making the world a better place.

My wonderful sugar bf was diagnosed last year and you have been such a help and support to us both since then.

Have decided will donate a portion of my yearly bonus to your cause, and will thus send money to you in December.

may whatever powers ruling this univers preserve soctor B forever

/Kasper

Hi Kasper,

We'll miss you at our Concerted Effort event in Mountain View on the 23rd. I'm glad you appreciated the twisted humor on the reply card. We had fun designing it.

Thank you for the wedding congratulations. Over 18,000 same-sex couples managed to tie the proverbial knot here in California before the discriminatory amendment to the constitution was passed. Its successful passage was due primarily to the enormous amount of money, effort and lies thrown into the campaign from the Mormon Church. I'm confident the ban will eventually be overturned. (It would be poetic karma if the Mormon Church loses its tax-exempt "church" status over this issue as well!)

Thanks also for your pledge to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated and urgently needed, particularly in light of the financial crisis. Many HIV/AIDS programs are facing extreme budget cuts.

Give your sugar boyfriend a hug from me and save one for yourself, OK Kasper?

Be well!

Hello Kasper,

You are correct: The majority of questioners who pledge or promise to donate never follow through. However, that's OK. My advice here on The Body is free and available to one and all, whether or not they donate to my foundation or any other HIV/AIDS-related charity. It's fascinating to witness just how desperate some questioners are to get an immediate and personalized response from me. Their "bribes" are only thinly veiled, at best. It's also not uncommon for some of these folks to return to the forum in a panic some time later, because they feel guilty for not donating after their promise, and now they have another problem and once again desperately need help. Some even fear that their deception of promising to donate but never intending to follow through actually generated some bad karma with the higher powers and that's why their condom broke or they developed certain symptoms or their partner cheated on them with a cross-dressing bisexual Mormon midget with webbed feet!

Kasper, your very generous gift did indeed reach the foundation and in the not-too-distant future you'll be receiving a personalized letter of acknowledgement and appreciation from me via snail-mail. In addition, for donations at this level, the foundation will be sending you a token gift of our appreciation, which I'm hopeful you will enjoy.

Thank you Kasper. Your one gift will touch many lives in a most meaningful way. For instance, did you know we can treat an HIV-positive pregnant woman in Africa for 85 cents with antiretroviral medication, which will significantly decrease the chance she will pass HIV onto her child?!!! Yes, for just 85 cents you could save a life. I'll let you do the math for the number of lives $1,000 could save. On behalf of those lives and all who will benefit from your generosity and compassion, I offer you my heartfelt thanks. I'm also quite sure the higher powers are showering you with excellent cosmic karma!

Be well, Kasper, and give your "wonderful sugar boyfriend" a hug from me. Plus, save a hug for yourself as well.

Hey Kasper,

There is nothing hotter than a stud in a tux (unless of course the stud takes the tux and his tighty whities off!).

Kasper, thank you once again for your generosity and compassion. Your gifts are touching many lives in very meaningful ways. On behalf of those lives and as a person living with the virus, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

I'm confident you are racking up great amounts of excellent cosmic karma with your generous loving spirit and concern for others in need.

Please give your sugar boyfriend a hug from me (in or out of his tux) and save a hug for yourself as well!

Good health and happiness to you both!

Is my doctor over reacting?
std