Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Doctor please answer .....I'll donate for the good reason
Nov 25, 2009

Hi Doctor,

I am 28 years old Indian male . I wrote to you several times earlier but didnt get any answer .

May be my question is too bad to answer but I need the answer desperately . Please help

Me.

I was staying in north east India for a long , there I met a girl who had multiple sexual partner .

One day I made a body to body contact with the girl .

I was wearing a cotton half pant (thin)only and the girl wearing nothing , she was lying on me . We were rubbing body to body(front to front). As I was wearing pant I could not feel any direct genital contact.

Is there any chance to come in contact with the vaginal fluid(precum as we were excite) of the girl ? though the action was apparently dry is there any chance that very less amount of fluid to pass through my pant to come in contact with my penis .

I had diarrhea for about 4 days after 10 weeks of this .

I did not know the HIV status of the girl.

I had a HIV test (premarital test) after 15 weeks after the incidence. Result was negative.

I had another test (pre employment) just after completion of 6 months of it . That was also negative.

As I am going to get married after 3 months, please please please let me know whether I need to test any more? Is 6 month test conclusive? I dont want to spoile anybodys life .

I am not being free of anxiety.

Please tell me if my test was conclusive and definitive.

My general health is good.

Sorry for writing long . Actually I read in some site that some are recommended to test for 3 years or so to get definite. Is it the case for me?

Please answer me , otherwise I will not be able to enjoy marriage.

Thanks !

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Frottage (body rubbing without penetration) is not considered a risk or HIV transmission/acquisition.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted. (By the way, all of this information was readily available in the archives of this forum. Have a look!)

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Best of luck with your upcoming marriage.

Dr. Bob

Previous
HIV MEDICINE WITH ALCOHOL
Next
CD4 COUNTS

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.