About an answer given on Nov 19th
Nov 25, 2009
Doctor, about an answer posted on November 19th (4th generation ELISA and WB). You told me ELISA does not pick up HIV antibodies before WB. But, at the 3 month mark I got a strongly reactive 4th generation ELISA (WB yet to be done). So, I guess ELISA does pick up antibodies before WB in the window period. Regards!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Dried Breast Milk On Shared Breast Pump?
- What Was Band-aids Effect On Society?
- Does Having Seborrheic Dermatitis Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Does Kaposi Sarcoma Spread?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Seborrheic Dermatitis?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through French Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.