About an answer given on Nov 19th
Nov 25, 2009
Doctor, about an answer posted on November 19th (4th generation ELISA and WB). You told me ELISA does not pick up HIV antibodies before WB. But, at the 3 month mark I got a strongly reactive 4th generation ELISA (WB yet to be done). So, I guess ELISA does pick up antibodies before WB in the window period. Regards!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.