Donated but no response yet!3rd time asking.IM BEGGING YOU PLS!

Dr Bob, I want to start off by saying that I only come to you with questions because I feel it in my heart you are the most specialized in this area. So I do apologize for this 3rd attempt in trying to get my questions answered but I really need your advice. I suffer from SEVERE ANXIETY and OCD. These are my two scenarios: On Halloween night, I was at a club with a friend of mine. While on the dance floor a gentleman next to me was trying to get my attention. I was ignoring him as I am a happily married woman. All of a sudden, I felt him blow air from his mouth onto my face and eyes.I guess he was desperate to get my attention.I don't believe it was spitting but I could be wrong. My question is: if he was positively charged and somehow while blowing air into my eyes some blood hit my eye( i don't know how blood would get pushed out by blowing air) then what is my chance of acquiring hiv this way? Please advise what my risk level would be and why. 2nd scenario: I went to an sti clinic this past Tuesday for a rapid anonymous hiv test which came back -ve. I have no risk exposures but I went because of toilet water backsplash that occurred apprx 1 month ago. The nurse used a lancet fingerprick which was done on my right hand middle finger. I did not put a bandaid on it as the blood had seemed to subside pretty quickly.When I was done I went to sit down in the waiting room as my friend was waiting to get called to have an hiv test done as well. While waiting, a gentleman and myself started talking about the H1N1 flu. We were talking about 45 minutes before he was called to do his hiv test. When he was exiting the room he stood up and shook my right hand which is the hand that was used for the hiv test.I don't think he had any blood on his hand and I don't believe I was bleeding. My question is: lets say he had fresh blood on his hand and it touched the exact same spot as my finger prick lancet with or without still bleeding what is my risk if he was hiv positive? Dr, your answers will help me. Do you believe my questions are legitimate or do you think my ocd is kicking in. Please advise if you think more hiv testing is required in these two instances and if there is risk or if my risk is non existent as the aids hotline has informed me. Again, I am coming to you because I know you are very accurate in your answers and you stated before you have never made a mistake in diagnosing someone's situation. Thank you in advance and I will be sending another donation your way for you GREAT WORK. Cheers!

Scenario #1: Your HIV risk is nonexistent! This is not the type of "blow job" that has the potential to transmit HIV. I agree with the AIDS hotline's assessment of risk.

Scenario #2: Your HIV risk from a toilet water backsplash is nonexistent. (See below.) Your HIV risk for shaking hands with the waiting room guy, even with all your farfetched hypothetical "what ifs," is also nonexistent. Again, I agree with the AIDS hotline's assessment of risk.

Your problem is OCD, not HIV. And your OCD is OOC (out of control). Living with these types of irrational fears can be very frightening. Counseling (psychotherapy) and anti-anxiety medication may well help.

The bottom line on your two scenarios is that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV testing is warranted.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Unprotected hetero oral - need of peace of mind
HIV transmission from cosmetics/ make up