Should I need an other test

Hello Doctor, I am a married man from india and Need your advise. I think I am suffering from Compulsive disorder. About 15months back I had sex with a person and about five months back I saw some pimples on my private region and got it checked and found that it was a viral infection. It was completely cured. But during the treatment process, I met an other doctor who advised me to get myself checked for HIV. I initially did not, for being scared and was down with fear and dipression. But after one weak I got myself checked and it came out negative.Ever since I have got myself checked six times(all elisa) and it has all come out negative. I think I have crossed the window period of six months since its been fifteen months.But due to fear and not being aware of the window period initially,about seven weeks back, I met this person with whom I had sex to find out if he is infected and he said he is a physio therephist and needs to get checked for HIV and hepatitis every year and he got hiself checked two months back and it has come negative and I need not worry. But I had my doughts due to the compulsive disorder I am suffering from and also doughted him with a suspicion thinking what if he poked me with a infected syringe when I made him sit in my scooter for five minutes. This time when i met him, it was only a meeting and nothing else(I would never again even think of having sex with any one else apart from my wife).

Doctor, I have stopped having sex with my wife ever since and now I am not sure if I sould continue my normal life. Should I go for an other test. I am 99.99 percent confident that he did not poke me with an syringe because I did not feel anything. Is there any remote possibility of some one doing this with out me knowing about it. Please advise and help. I am also by the way donating $50 for the foundation as I am commited to this cause, specially towards children who are infected. I am already helping in my small way towards this cause in India.

I absolutely agree you are suffering from irrational fears of HIV.

You are at no HIV risk from your initial experience 15 months ago as you have tested repeatedly negative well beyond the window period.

Ore recently, you report you "had sex" with the physiotherapist. Was this unprotected or did you use a latex condom? Your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent if you used a latex (or polyurethane) condom properly and it did not fail (break). If, however, the sex was unprotected, you did place yourself at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Even with your partner's reassurance of getting HIV screened two months ago, I would still recommend you get HIV tested at the three-month mark. During this window period, you should use condoms when having sex with your wife. I'd also recommend you level with your wife regarding your indiscretions.

For your irrational HIV fears ("compulsive disorder"), I'd suggest you seek counseling (psychotherapy rather than physiotherapy this time!) to help you confront and conquer these unwarranted fears. The chances your buddy stabbed you with a syringe and injected you with fresh HIV-tainted blood without your noticing are nonexistent. You mention you are married, but you use the masculine pronoun "he" when discussing your sex partners. Some of your guilt and anxiety may be related to sexual orientation issues. This is another topic you should explore with a good psychotherapist.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative.

Please help iam so worried
Donor HIV+, sperm in freezer (no MD supervision), at risk?