hiv blood in raw honey

Hi Bob, Thank you so much for answering my question. I will be sending my donation which I have already promised. You said hiv does not survive outside the body(includes in raw honey). But I read it in some websites where they mentioned that the hiv can survies more than a month in blood which in syringe.(even blood in syrengy also like outside the body eventhen hiv is able to survive in that blood since syrenge is in air tight condition and probably due to stable temparature in that). That means hiv can survive outside the body when it is in blood which is in liquid state and in air tight and at stable temparatures. right? Then why can't hiv survive in the blood which is in between the thick layers of the raw honey which is not exposed to air or fluctuations in the temparature(since it is in the bottle closed with a tight cap)? To know this yesterday I cut my finger and that blood i poured in that raw honey(which is neither processed nor boiled for my fate) and again poured some more raw honey to make sure that the blood should be in between the thick layers of raw honey. When i saw it after few hours I noticed that the blood is not dissolved in that raw honey and in the same liquid state same as how it was when poured it in the raw honey. It shows blood is not dissolved in raw honey when blood is not dissolved hiv will be in that blood and survive am I right? Now you kindly tell me When hiv in blood which is in syrenge able to survive why can't the hiv survive in blood which is in between the thick layers raw honey neither exposed to air nor any fluctuations in the temparature and in liquid state.kindly shed some light on this. It may looks silly for you but me and God only knows how much I am mentally disturbing because of this. Pls reply as early as possible.

There is a world of difference between blood in an airtight syringe and a jar of gooey honey! You'll just have to trust me on that, OK? Delving into the scientific explanation would not be helpful (or interesting). (By the way, even in a syringe, HIV does not survive for "more than a month," despite what you may have read.)

That you are deliberately cutting yourself and dripping blood into raw honey is pure insanity. This has nothing to do with "blood dissolving!" I agree you are "mentally disturbing" if you are doing this. I urge you to seek the help of a psychiatrist to address your irrational fears surrounding HIV as well as your alarming decision to cut yourself.

thrombocytopenia? please answer
Hi Bob need help from India will donate Please reply