Worried, what should I have them look for?

I messaged you before actually, possible exposure in July or August of 2003, nothing since then. Back in the 7 months following possible exposure I had 3 blood tests, a pcr-dna, 3 oral tests, and a bdna all negative.

Now in Sept 2009 had lymph nodes swell up, went same month to get another blood hiv test which was negative.

Have been to tall kinds of specialists, endocrinologists, hematologists, rhematologists, all scans and blood work was fine except total lymphocyte percentage dropped from 38.5% in Sept. to 19.2 in Oct. and now 19.1 in Nov.

Just had CD4 done and it's at 701, down from 1000 in 2004.

Symptoms are thinning of skin in forearms and legs, either fat/muscle loss in legs and achiness in leg muscles. Not bruising easy, but bruises taking long to heal. Stinging sensations in eyes that come and go... cmv? Stools are long and hard to pass, like I have dehydration. Some sweating at night but not usually soaking wet.

Going for an oral quick test this Monday.

I thought I had enough tests before, but now I'm worried. At this point my girlfriend would now have this too... and I'm upset all the doctors said 7 months were definitive.

Thanks for any advice.

M.

Hello M,

My advice is simple. I suggest you believe "all the doctors" who told you that your negative HIV tests out to seven months were definitive. I absolutely agree with them! You had three negative oral tests, an undetectable qualitative HIV PCR DNA and an undetectable bDNA out to seven months in 2003. Now in September 2009 you repeated your HIV-antibody test and it's once again negative. So exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding? HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional HIV tests are warranted.

There was no clinical indication for getting CD4 counts in 2004 or repeating them again now. The results 1,000 and 701 respectively are both completely normal.

Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing is certain: It's not HIV! If no physical cause can be determinate for your symptoms, I'd suggest you be evaluated for psychosomatic illness.

Good luck. Remember, you now have eight doctors advising you that HIV is not your problem!

SIGNS FROM HEAVEN PART II(NEW with added information) (BIRD TURDS AS HIV SIGN FROM HEAVEN, 2009)
Acute HIV or random Virus ? - Will donate -