|pep treatment caused permanent stomach bloating
Nov 21, 2009
Does a hiv pep regiment for 30 days cause permanent stomach bloating? I there a way to reverse the damage?
I'm hiv neg - but the pep treatment caused permanent stomach bloating -
| Response from Dr. Frascino
PEP should not cause "permanent" stomach bloating. I would suggest you see your general internist (or the HIV specialist who monitored your course of PEP) for an evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Cause Chronic Inflammation In The Stomach?
- Is Pmma Permanent Or Semi Permanent?
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- Why Do Genital Warts Come Back?
- What Type Of Doctor Deals With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.