hiv blood in raw honey

Hi Bob, I am so nevervous not able to concentrate on anything for the past 2 weeks.This is the second time i am wring this mail. Kindly respond to my question. Recently I applied some raw honey which is in a container sold by local villegers(unbolined directly taken from the honey net from the trees)on my wound which is on my face. My doubt is that if the person while pressing the honey net if he has any cuts on his hand if the blood mixes with the honey do i get hiv. I think blood will not dissolve in honey and hiv virus survives in that blood and when i apply on my wound if that virus goes to my blood stream do i get hiv? kindly answer my question. I will donate for the noble cause for which your organization is working for. pls pls clarify my doubts and advise accordingly

HIV does not live outside the body (and that includes not surviving in raw honey!). Your fears are completely unwarranted. Your HIV risk was nonexistent.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying, OK?

Worried Sick!
Can PEP lead to a false negative on a PCR?