Worried Sick!

Hello Doc,

I need some advice...I had sex with a sex worker last wed. night (11/11). She did oral on me unprotected...had sex in every positon (no anal) I did wear a condom during sex... This is why I am freaking out... I had shaved the hair down there the day before and cut my shaft..about an 1/2 inch up from the ball sack...the day before that cut bled for several hours...not a lot...just a little bit. This cut was done exactly 31 hours before exposure... I noticed that during sex that the rubber had slipped up a bit on my shaft and that my cut was exposed...I have no idea how long that was. I AM Worried now and have been reading all I can on this forum. I have ordered a test online with the DNA PCR upgrade...I am 7.5 days from exposure and can not wait any longer... I went and talked to the girl and she stated she was clean, but she was very reluctant to anwser any of my questions...I probably scared her...do you think the test is warented? Or did I just throw my money away? Of course i have had diaherra for 2 days (starting day 4 after) Head hurts...and had chills for 4 or 5 hours lastnight...can this all be cause from worrying? Or could it be symptoms of HIV? Please help! Can you please give me the link to make a donation...

Thank you for all you do!!!

You had sex "in every position"??? I tend to doubt that. I once dated a Cirque du Soleil contortionist and in bed he could . . . . Well, never mind. I digress.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is remote at best from a 31-hour-old cut on your big bopper that was only intermittently covered with latex while you traveled the tunnel of love.

HIV DNA PCR testing has not been FDA approved for HIV diagnostic screening. The best HIV diagnostic test remains the HIV-antibody test taken outside of the window period (defined as the first three months after infection).

Your symptoms could very well result from stress. I strongly doubt they are HIV-related.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be.

Dr. Bob, sorry i missed a point, i mean to say that i got my HIV antibody test results yesterday after 7 months after exposure. Hope i did not confuse you.
hiv blood in raw honey