Fasting before the immunochromatography test?

Doctor Frascino: waiting 3-4 months is enough for taking the immunochromatography test? Its necessary to fast 6 hours? (i had an orange juice breakfast before taking it) Taking cocaine one week before the test affects the results?

please forgive my English

Thanks for your time!!! Fergus.

Hello Fergus,

Fasting is not necessary for HIV tests.

Cocaine one week before an HIV-antibody test will not affect the result. However, cocaine can and will ruin your health, happiness, and your life if you continue using it. I strongly urge you to stop.

You're welcome.

Other virus coinfection (not hcv) looked in archive can't find the answer...need to woo hoo..
Dr. Bob, sorry i missed a point, i mean to say that i got my HIV antibody test results yesterday after 7 months after exposure. Hope i did not confuse you.