PLEASE ANSWER (TWO TIME I DONATED) I DESERVED SOME ANSWER DR BOB

Dear Dr Bob...

Im driving a car and im smoking inside my car accidentally some saudi gay spit out saliva, white pleghm and blood directly in my face in a distance of 2meters...and a small hit my eyes and after that i paniced so i rubbed my eyes..

symptoms:

Headache for more than 3 days after two days of exposure..

Question..

1. In my case a small amount of saliva , phlegm and blood will put me in hiv risk assuming the person is hiv positive? 2. what is the amount of blood needed to put yourself in hiv risk? 3. in your expertise i need a test? 4. my risk is high risk or low risk?

please answer dr bob..

How did you know the guy in the other car was gay? Was there a rainbow flag flying on the antenna?

Responding to your specific concerns:

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from this incident is so remote that it's essentially nonexistent.

2. There is no specific amount.

3. No.

4. Essentially nonexistent.

Transmission from bugs or insects...
paranoid husband over spit in the eye.,.,