PLEASE ANSWER (TWO TIME I DONATED) I DESERVED SOME ANSWER DR BOB
Nov 18, 2009
Dear Dr Bob...
Im driving a car and im smoking inside my car accidentally some saudi gay spit out saliva, white pleghm and blood directly in my face in a distance of 2meters...and a small hit my eyes and after that i paniced so i rubbed my eyes..
Headache for more than 3 days after two days of exposure..
1. In my case a small amount of saliva , phlegm and blood will put me in hiv risk assuming the person is hiv positive? 2. what is the amount of blood needed to put yourself in hiv risk? 3. in your expertise i need a test? 4. my risk is high risk or low risk?
please answer dr bob..
Response from Dr. Frascino
How did you know the guy in the other car was gay? Was there a rainbow flag flying on the antenna?
Responding to your specific concerns:
1. Your HIV-acquisition risk from this incident is so remote that it's essentially nonexistent.
2. There is no specific amount.
4. Essentially nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.