statement not question
Nov 18, 2009
Wanted to thank you for all you do and tell everyone, believe what you see, I had to releize this stuff is based on yrs of research. If Dr Bob and the very consertive CDC both say a test at 3 months is good. then its good. We ( all us worried well) have got to stop behaving like children be carful, use condoms,don't cheat, don't love people who do cheat. and enjoy.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your comment and writing in with your newfound insights.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Five Ways Hiv Can Be Transmitted
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- If You Have Hiv Will A Common Cold Make You Even More Sick?
- How Bad Will The Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- What Is The Last Stage Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.