please help me, this is very brief
Nov 18, 2009
i gave up on trying to figure this out on my own, i am a photographer, not a doctor. can Ambien, magnesium hydroxide and a cough supressant messup antibodies test results?? thanks mr. bob
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, Ambien, magnesium hydroxide and cough suppressants cannot "mess up" antibody test results! You're welcome, Mr. Photographer. And now, I'm ready for my closeup!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- Fingering With Trace Of Semen
- Per Contact Chance Contracting HIV Receptive Anal No Ejaculation
- Reactive Antibody And Negative Elisa And Western Blot
- Statistics Of Unprotected Sex In The United States
- Toilet Tissues With Blood Stain Causing Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.