|please help me, this is very brief
Nov 18, 2009
i gave up on trying to figure this out on my own, i am a photographer, not a doctor. can Ambien, magnesium hydroxide and a cough supressant messup antibodies test results?? thanks mr. bob
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, Ambien, magnesium hydroxide and cough suppressants cannot "mess up" antibody test results! You're welcome, Mr. Photographer. And now, I'm ready for my closeup!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.