Massage low risk?
Nov 18, 2009
Sorry I know you will probably explode with frustration,recently I had a back massage at at a massage parlour. For some reason I freaked out a little afterwards but could not find anyting to back up my fears. I was just 'moving on' when I say that a doctor at the San Francisco Clinic classified body masssage as a 'low risk activity' this has put me back to square one.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The HIV-acquisition/transmission risk from a back massage is nonexistent. Yep, that's right: absolutely no risk! Zero! Zip! Nada! Bupkis! Got it? Good. End of story!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.