Nov 17, 2009
Do I have a better chance of you buying me a lamberginni than my 3 month negative turning positive at 6 months....
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, I have a better chance of buying you an intergalactic spaceship than your three-month negative test has of turning positive at six months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.