Nov 17, 2009
Do I have a better chance of you buying me a lamberginni than my 3 month negative turning positive at 6 months....
Response from Dr. Frascino
Actually, I have a better chance of buying you an intergalactic spaceship than your three-month negative test has of turning positive at six months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Rankings By State
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Does Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.