Saint to Sinner Part II

Hi Dr. Bob I want to apologize to you for using the title saint to sinner. I had no right to speak to you like that. You are a saint in my eyes. I just am so tired, frustrated and sacred and I took it out on you. I went to a gay massuer who gave me oral sex. I didn't expect it and made the mistake of allowing him to do it. I wish I could take that day back because I have been obsessed by this event for 5 months. I just need to take this off my plate. It is consumming me. I went to GMHC in New York and got a 8,10,12,15 and 18 week test with the finger prick. I wanted a test at 5 months to make me feel more confident of the results. I can't get the 6 month rule out of my head. I keep thinking of the what ifs....what if I am the exception to the rule. They will not give me another test. They said that I am conclusive...I am just so afraid they are wrong. I am upset and scared and I took it out on you and for that I am truly sorry. I know you are a saint for what you do and I pray for you everytime I think of you. Please accept my apology. I am going to go to GMHC wednesday and hope to talk them into another test just to make me find closure...Say a pray for me...Sorry again my friend...:(

Apology accepted. Now we can be BFFs again.

If you insist on a six-month test and GMHC won't test you, you could go to your private doctor for the test or do a home test kit. (The Home Access Express test is FDA approved.) I agree a six-month test in your case is not medically indicated. However, if it puts your (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically. I have absolutely no doubt the test result will once again be negative.

Be well. (Yes, you are indeed well.)

Please answer this. tried so many times :)
scared, confused and helpless cant find answers in the archive pertaining to my situation please answer if you can I will donate that I promise!