Please answer this. tried so many times :)

Hi doctor bob, how you doing?? My story goes like this buddy, I'm 20 years old about 19 weeks ago i went on a stag do in czech republic ended up drunk in a brothel then engaged in unprotected vaginal, oral and anal sex with a sex worker (Biggest mistake of my life). Soon after these stupid actions on my behalf anxiety took over so i did the right thing and took the HIV test in my GUM clinic. I tested negative 1 week, 6 weeks and 12 weeks (83 days, about 15 hours for actual exposure time, dont know if this can be classed as 84 days). Anyways here in the UK all the advice i have recieved since is to move on. I even told the nurse say if i seroconvert at 6 months. She said and i quote "If you dont mind me saying in this day and age that can be regarded as bullshit". Dr.sean cummings medical director of freedomhealth london told me i'm negative and no more if's or buts. I just have a few questions for you please.

1. I read that you have seen someone seroconvert after a negative 4-6 test. Was this before higher performance tests were available and was this a one off or does it happen alot?

2. CDC suggest testing out to 6 months, it does say this also on most HIV sites, however i been told its outdated to test out to 6 months. Have you seen someone seroconvert after a 3 month negative??

4. I really want to move on with my life do you think i should move on, or do you believe i need to test out to 6 months? Here in the UK were i live GUM clinics firmly believe seroconversion at 6 months does not occur anymore, i'm so confussed to be honest.

I just want to move on with my life and have a doubt free christmass and new year. I do trust the uk guidelines in which 3 months is conclusive but trust me the internet can make you go insane with all the diffrent opinions on window periods and seroconversion. Anyways thank you for your time and i hope you find the post and can answer my questions. God bless and wishing you a Nice christmass and new year! love 4rm the UK :)

1. Yes, it was prior to the development of newer, more accurate generations of HIV-antibody tests. No, even back two decades, this would have been unusual.

2. Yes, but only with extenuating circumstances.

3. I agree with the advice you've already been given. Move on! HIV is not your problem!

I rely upon you, please answer my question
Saint to Sinner Part II