I rely upon you, please answer my question

One day when I visited my friends house, I sat on his bed which was having fresh semen on it and that got on to my pants at the point near to may penis. From that day I have stopped wearing that pants because I fear that if sometime and somehow I will ejaculate in that then I will catch HIV from that very point.(Assume that my friend is HIV positive).Should I throw that pants or normal washing can completely kill the virus?

thank you,

john

Hello John,

You sat on your buddy's bed and managed to get fresh semen on your pants "at the point near to my penis"???? Hmm. I'm having difficulty imagining what sitting position you could have been in that would gotten fresh semen on the front of your crotch. Perhaps you're one of those Cirque du Soleil contortionists who easily wraps his ankles around his neck.

Even more confusing is your worry that if you wore those pants again, you might spontaneously ejaculate in them. Hmm. Does this happen frequently? You must be one horned-up dude!

Your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted. HIV doesn't live very long at all outside the body. You don't' need to wash the pants to decrease your HIV risk (there is no HIV risk), but you should launder them go get the nasty and unsightly spunk stains off!

Unprotected sex
Please answer this. tried so many times :)