Judgement day tomm,,nobody to talk to!!!!

Hello Doc, this is he 3rd time that im writing into you, for me this site is the only place where i get some kind of emotional support.Anyways Doc, tomorrow would be testing day for me as i would be completing 3 months from the last exposure that i had(unprotected oral sex(Cunnilingus,liplocking,fingering,fellatio/protected vaginal sex). These 3 months have been nothing but full of guilt and anxiety, and it is only thanks to ur site that i was patient enough to wait for the 3 months as instructed by u. i still am getting creeps to go to the testing centre here since in my country(INDIA) HIV TESTING is looked down upon, hence the guilt.whoever reading this and doctor bob,please pray for me since i do not have anyone to talk to or ask someone to pray for me.i havent told anyone about my status except for u.thank u for the good work doc, wish there was a person like u here in my country whom i could talk to on a regular basis, may God Bless us all and give us enough brains to avoid the stupid mistakes in life that we all do. Regards, an idiot

Your overall HIV risk remains very low. The odds are all in your favor. I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV-antibody test is negative. I'm quite confident it indeed will be negative and that very soon you'll be WOO-HOO-ing rather than worrying.

Sexual drive............
Unprotected sex