Routine blood work can't show hiv disease?

I understand you get sick of answering this question and that anyone exposed should definitely be tested, which I agree. I understand that hiv can not be diagnosed from routine blood work, let's say a CBC for instance, but there are very few things that actually can be completely diagnosed from this test. I was understanding that this is a test to be interpreted and not to simply give you a result, you are this or that. The results falling in abnormal ranges would lead a doctor to test furthur in a particular area. Once again, I hear the answer to this again and again being, just because somethings abnormal doesn't mean they will test for hiv, once again, something I completely agree with. So yes hiv is not diagnosed from CBC and yes abnormal ranges don't mean your doctor will test for it and everyone should get tested, we agree on all of that, because those are not answering the question. For the hiv tests currently used they test the blood for antibodies, so your saying that these antibodies have already produced in your system, but they will have no effect on other cells of any kind in your blood work? I personally have had A CBC and some other blood test & THS test in June with all "extremely healthy levels" and now (in nov.), I have had a CBC, CMP, and THS again this week with results of all normal levels. I had to because of random & extreme swelling of lymph nodes. In your medical opinion, I can have all this blood work done, be considered completely healthy by doctor, and hiv would never even have an impact on my blood work?

"In your medical opinion, I can have all this blood work done, be considered completely health by doctor, and HIV would never even have an impact on my blood work?" Yep! That's exactly what I'm saying! As I've stated many times before, if you're worried that you've put yourself at risk for HIV, you need an HIV-specific test. CBCs, CMPs, THSs and/or WXYZs can't diagnose HIV! (You didn't really think I was going to change my position on this, did you? Of course you didn't!)

Is a woo hoo in order?
When I Grow Up...