Fingering and HIV - Legitimate Question
Nov 15, 2009
Hi Dr. Bob,
I took a Home Access HIV home test on Wednesday where you prick your fingertip (it was negative). Two days later, almost exactly 48 hours, on Friday, I fingered a girl with the same finger. You can still see the mark where I pricked my finger but the finger stopped bleeding within minutes of when I pricked it. If the girl was HIV positive, is there any chance of getting HIV?
Take care and thanks,
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Testing
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Giving Oral Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Do Burning Red Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.