|Fingering and HIV - Legitimate Question
Nov 15, 2009
Hi Dr. Bob,
I took a Home Access HIV home test on Wednesday where you prick your fingertip (it was negative). Two days later, almost exactly 48 hours, on Friday, I fingered a girl with the same finger. You can still see the mark where I pricked my finger but the finger stopped bleeding within minutes of when I pricked it. If the girl was HIV positive, is there any chance of getting HIV?
Take care and thanks,
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Girl?
- Is Sinus Infection A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.