Unprotected insertive oral sex with a hooker

Dr. Bob i recently had a hiv oraquick antibody hiv 1 and hiv 2 test done at the 7 and a half week mark that came back negative could i use that as a big woo hoo or should i still be worried anxiety is killing me over the unprotected insertive oral sex that i recieved from a hooker i didnt see any blood or nothing but there was alot of saliva and since then i have been diagnosed with veneral warts so with that saying and the negative hiv test should i just go ahead and shout out woo hoo thanks for everything your website has really helped me with what happened will be sending check for 200 bucks thanks alot

Unprotected insertive oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition. A negative 7.5-week HIV-antibody test is extremely encouraging, as the vast majority of folks who are HIV infected will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four to six weeks after HIV primary infection. That said, it's important to note that HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered definitive or conclusive. Consequently, if you want that level of reassurance, you'll need to retest at the three-month mark. I'm confident if you do, a WOO-HOO will be waiting for you.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm very confident it will.

Am I HIV infected ?
Fingering and HIV - Legitimate Question