Please Dr. Bob -- Re-look at my issue one last time -- I missed some information. Lifetime commitment of donations to Foundation.

Dear Dr Frascino,

Please look at the additional information below. I will commit a Lifetime of donations every uear to your Foundation.

I know you don't like answering or repeating yourself, but Dr. Bob I think I left out two important issues that I need you to look over.

Two very important issues I forgot to mention -- Please re-look at this Dr. bob and help me one last time with this.

In this situation #2 -- What really worries me the most is that after my cleaning my gums had bled. They told me I brush to hard and my gums are bleeding upper left and lower right. Then who knows if anything bled during the filling. This is why I am still horrified. because I left this information out. Taking this into fact -- My gums were bleeding -- Now what are my chances of getting HIV in this situation. It is still bothering me. Please help!!!

#2. After the Dentist worked on him, he changed gloves and worked in my mouth. Right after working on this guy. OMG , Again I am freaking out!!! What chance do I have of catching HIV this way as well. From a Dental Office? He had his hands in this mans mouth and then I was the next patient and then he had his hands in mine. Also, what if something was on his shirt? . Am I going to catch the HIV virus this way?

In this next situation:

Posted here again, -- When I touched the cellophane ,,overhead lamp and switch, which was not changed to new yet. The person was not finished with his appointment -- so again anything could of splashed there. (blood, saliva, puss, teeth, ect...) Here is my final question. That same morning I woke up and my cuticle on my index finger had some dry blood around it and it was stinging. ( maybe pushed back to far). I don't know if that happened the day before or that morning. So I bandaged it up and worked out at the gym that morning. After my shower, took off the band aid and the blood mark was gone. But my finger was still stinging. So maybe some tender, not yet healed skin there. I do not know if it was open or not ,, That was at 6 am ,, I saw this gentleman at the dentist at 9 am. .... AGAIN -- BARE HANDED --- I touched the lamp and the cellophane over it ,, the lamp and the switch with that same hand. --- I forgot to mention this in my last question to you.

KNOWING AND ADDING THIS -- What are the chances of catching the HIV virus in this situation?

Again , The cellophane was not changed because he was still in the seat. So the light had been touched by gloves that had been in that mans mouth. And to add, What about anything that could of splashed on the lights or the switch out of his. With my Bare Hands Dr. Frascino. Is this any exposure?? Again, His appointment was not done and I touched the lamp and switch a few times. I touched the cellophane bare handed -- no gloves --- nothing. Who knows a while after that I might have put my finger in my mouth, rubbed my eye ,, or even picked inside my nose. What are any chances to catch HIV then???? Remember the thing about my index finger.

I will ACTUALLY DONATE EVERY YEAR FOR A LIFETIME to your FOUNDATION because I believe in your work!! I am still a little anxious.

Thank You as I know your a busy man.

You are a true hero to the world for helping us all Dr. Frascino.

Thank You my friend, Cynthia

Hello Cynthia,

Correct. I don't like repeating myself, because I then have less time to answer other questions. So I'll be brief.

1. The additional information does not change my assessment: no risk.

2. The additional information does not change my assessment: no risk.

Cynthia, no matter how many times you ask, my assessment will not change. Your problem is anxiety, not HIV.

Republicans in pink jump suits that want to donate
Last Donation Ref (XXXXXXXXXXXX) Risk of hiv by Vacutainer Blood Collection System