urgent: please tell me if i schopuld take PEP

Dear sir1 I'm from Germany, 33 old boy and i decided to wisit a transsexual girl (sex worker). She was pretty and i sucked her penis without a condom- i wanted to take condome, but she told me it is not nessecary (she is controlled, legal worker). She did not ejaculated in my mouth. After this i hat protected receptive anal sex with her. Now i worry about my experience. Was tis a risk for HIV Transmtion?? Despite of the fact she is legal worker ?? Do you think i should take pep? Waht should i do, Doc? Help me, please. This happened 4 hours ago, i just wanted to ask if i should take pep?

Scared Tom.

P.S. (Donation for your willingness to read my letter 250 eUR)

Hi Tom from Germany,

Oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV acquisition. Protected anal sex is indeed "protected," assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not break. PEP would not be recommended or warranted for this level of potential exposure. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this transexual walk on the wild side.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are and will remain HIV negative.

Be well Tom.

LTNP 6 Years?
Republicans in pink jump suits that want to donate