HIV/STD transmission from Used Adult Magazine?

Hello Dr. Bob, I have a concerning question and I'm a bit worried. I've read several information on here and I am very knowledgeable about Hiv and Std's but I need to ask this question. I bought a used Adult Magazine online because it was an issue that came out about 10 years ago and really liked it. Obviously, when I received it I looked at it and well, I masturbated while viewing and flipping through the magazine. Although the magazine was used, it seemed in good condition with no "stains" on it and I was wondering if its possible at all to get an Std or even HIV from a Used Adult Magazine? If the original owner had also masturbated and stained and touched the magazine, is there any way that the pathogens of certain Std's could survive inside and thus infect me when I touch them and then touch myself? I think I'm just freaking out at the idea that someone else used this magazine for pleasurable reasons. Please answer me back Dr. Bob, I've asked you several questions in the past but never received any answer. Thank You.

You state you are "very knowledgeable about HIV and STDs," but then you ask if you could contract HIV or another STD from a used porno magazine that is a decade old! Dude, is there any wonder I've tended to skip over your questions in the past?

To answer your question is no risk, even if the pages of the antique porno magazine you purchased were glued together with 10 years of spunk from having been the only copy of "Chitty Chitty Gang Bang" in the men's maximum security prison before you acquired it on eBay!

hiv risk and valtrex
Confusing Results