Nov 13, 2009
I think i am understanding this, please correct me if i am wrong. A 3 months/84 days/90 day test. is good. unless their are extenuating circumstances correct? and if there were extenuating circumstances i would know, because i would be sick have been sick had cemo or something like that. what i am asking is if i have issue with my immuse system,to the point it slowed down antiboidies i would know. thanks for all you do.
Response from Dr. Frascino
"By George, I think he's got it!" Yep, your understanding is correct.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Hiv Risk From A Reciving A Blow Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.