Just found out I am pregant! Need help + $50 donation!!

I had went out with my gay friends to a club about 1 1/2 years ago, this guy that was dancing next to me was rumored to be HIV+. He swung his hand up and accidentally hit my lip and busted it pretty bad. I was bleeding inside my mouth, and my inner lip was bruised and swollen. Now I just recently found out I was pregnant via home pregnancy kit. I worry that this guy cut his hand at the same time he hit my lip and what if blood was exchanged???

I took about 4 rapid oraquick advance tests 1 1/2 years after incident, then 2 oraquick finger prick test, as well as DNA by PCR test by some company that took my info over the phone and sent me to Labcorp, then I had to call in for my results. ALL were negative! Am I in the clear?

* ALSO, the company that I called and gave my credit card info, then went to the lab to draw blood had my tests ready in about 5 days. I didn't pick up the results from the lab, I called the company and they told me my results over the phone, then I asked for them to email my results. They did and the paperwork said negative. Is this company valid? My blood work was LABCORP, but is it unusual to get results from the company not labcorp? It is www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com I will add an additional $25 to my paypal donation. I worry because I know I have to get blood taken when I go to the dr.'s because of my recent pregnancy.

I will be sending my donation of $75 for any assistance you can give me! Thank you!

Your HIV-acquisition risk from getting slugged by the dancing dude with the flailing arms is essentially nonexistent. Your four rapid OraQuick Advance tests 1.5 years after the incident are definitive and conclusive. The subsequent two OraQuick finger prick tests and the qualitative HIV DNA PCR test performed at LabCorp merely corroborated what we already knew: You are HIV negative! Not only are you "in the clear," but your HIV testing was highly excessive. (The Internet company looks legit to me and LabCorp is well respected.)

I see absolutely no reason for you to be worried whatsoever concerning your pregnancy or upcoming lab work.

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes indeed you are well!)

RE: Follow up question...
Positve HIV.Negative Western Blot. HIV RNA undetectabe