RE: Follow up question...

Hey Dr. B!

Well, the 14.5 week Oral test was negative - definitely a 'Woo Hoo!' in the air, but certainly not the Woo Hoo I'll give when it's ultimately eradicated from every human body.

I've learned some great lessons here and have educated myself immensely on this incredible website. Quite humbled in finding it.

Although I can take a deep breath now, I absolutely feel compelled to take some action in the fight! And yesterday's donation to your foundation left me feeling like I must continue!

I co-own an eco-friendly business with my sister - we produce botanical and non-toxic cleaning products, as well as an EPA registered 'Green' disinfectant.

I would be thrilled to donate some of our products for a fundraiser of some sort - if that's something you would be willing to look at. Probably better for me not to post our website as I don't want people to think I'm trying to promote our product line inappropriately. However, will certainly furnish all that info in a cover letter (with samples of course) to the appropriate location.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I look forward to Woo-Hooing for YOU in what I hope will be the not-too-distant future!

Warmest and sincerest regards,

Mr. Liberal

Hi Mr. Liberal,

WOO-HOO! Excellent news.

Thank you for your generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and your kind offer to donate products from your eco-friendly business. Both are very warmly appreciated.

As it turns out, my foundation will be having two fundraisers in February where your products could be helpful as either a raffle or auction item. In-kind donations can be sent directly to the foundation's office:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Include the value of the products in your cover letter and we'll gladly acknowledge your tax-deductible gift.

Thanks for your kind words and hopes that all 33,000,000 of us positively charged HIVers will one day be able to WOO-HOO too!

Be well. Stay well. WOOO-HOOO and many thanks.

DOUBLE THE DONATION IF YOU ANSWER THIS FOLLOW UP QUESTION ALONG WITH MY FIRST #3
Just found out I am pregant! Need help + $50 donation!!