thank you!

Re bathhouse experience.No I couldn't get-it in .. I remember!!! .. I am a bottom. cant do the top thing. my regular doc says my liver enzymes are high due to drinking . could this be the cause? in any case i am a closeted gay and can not take it anymore,I am 52 retired and this young guy picked me!!!! I did the bathhouse thing to be close to people like me. Ever since,,, thought I had HIV Maybe,... I need counseling '']I am so-thankful for people like you that help with reality I had no where to turn. I will continue to donate to your cause and if I do not have HIV I promise to donate another $1000.000 to your cause. (I promise!!!) because there are are so many men like me who need help that you ave to put up with . I am so thankful you answered me. But if I have HIV in going to need the cash for drugs, .. and a divorce. Alarming!!!! Closeted gay guy. God bless!I pray to be safe! Your a good man Dr Bob!

You are very welcome!

If you didn't get into the backdoor, your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Think of HIV like a FedEx package that requires a signature from someone inside the house in order to get delivered. If the FedEx guy just knocks on the door ("backdoor"), but no on is home to sign, the package never gets delivered! It could be that your bottom-guy tendencies may have saved you from an HIV exposure!

Regarding your elevated liver function tests, the most common cause is alcohol consumption. Other causes could include infections or chemical hepatitis.

As for being a closeted 52-year-old gay man, I've always felt that closets are health hazards! Coming out is never easy, but it's always the right thing to do. Counseling can help. You are correct in stating there are many, many men in situations similar to yours.

Finally, I should also mention that you should't be surprised a young, hung, stud chose you! Silver foxes are hot hot hot!

Thank you for your very generous donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those lives, please accept my sincere appreciation. In return I'm sending you my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative. I'm very confident it indeed will be and I'm looking forward to wildly WOO-HOO-ing with you.

Remember, you've always got a friend here if you need one, OK?

Be well. Good luck.

Repeat Customer -- Repeat Donations - I only trust you, (HIV TRANSMISSION FROM FINGERNAIL SCRATCH, 2009)
Little good luck karma part 2