Thanking You!

Dr Bob, You answered a question of mine two days ago and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here is the question you answered: Apprx 2 weeks ago I peed in a public toilet.Sorry. I have checked other answers but just need my specific question answered. I suffer from severe anxiety and I trust your answer.As I was peeing standing up, some of the toilet water backsplashed onto my vagina(opening). There was feces in the toilet water and there may have also been some blood. I do have herpes type 1 on my genitals. Is there any risk of getting hiv this way if the person before me was hiv infected?Also I may have gotten a squirt of toilet water in my eye.I was peeing with great force. Please answer this. I feel like Im in hell right now and you can save me from myself. Thank you in advance. Please let me know where I can send a cheque for donation.

My questions now is: I can't get this out of my mind and it is controlling my life and marriage. I did not mention with the experience that I went to the use the toilet almost immediately after that person had finished their business. does that change your answer at all. Is my risk still non-existent? What do you mean by non-existent?Because of my severe anxiety and growing ocd is there anything you would suggest?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Does your additional information change my assessment? Nope! Your risk remains nonexistent.

What do I mean by nonexistent??? Dearie, don't you own a dictionary? Nonexistent means it doesn't exist. A nonexistent risk means the risk doesn't exist. Got it? Good!

Your OCD id OOC (out of control). You need to seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront your totally unwarranted and completely irrational fears surrounding HIV.

LEASE DR BOB! I AM BEGGING!I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW Nov 8, 2009

Apprx 2 weeks ago I peed in a public toilet.Sorry. I have checked other answers but just need my specific question answered. I suffer from severe anxiety and I trust your answer.As I was peeing standing up, some of the toilet water backsplashed onto my vagina(opening). There was feces in the toilet water and there may have also been some blood. I do have herpes type 1 on my genitals. Is there any risk of getting hiv this way if the person before me was hiv infected?Also I may have gotten a squirt of toilet water in my eye.I was peeing with great force. Please answer this. I feel like Im in hell right now and you can save me from myself. Thank you in advance. Please let me know where I can send a cheque for donation.

Your work is amazing!

You are worried about toilet water backsplash onto your vagina and you also think some toilet water squirted into your eye???? You mention you were peeing with great force. Well, I should say so. Wow. I've seen fire hoses with less force than that!

Despite the feces, the pee, the possible blood, your herpes type 1 on your home entertainment center and the remote possibility the previous inhabitant of the stall was "positively charged," your HIV-acquisition risk (via your va-jay-jay or a toilet water bullseye squirt) is nonexistent.

I agree you have severe anxiety (and powerful pee!).

Pregnant and positive Elisa, negative western blot
Fleshlight Fears (FLESHLIGHT) (SEX TOYS, 2009)