How are you, Bobby Bob?

I hope all is well in your world. May I ask about your health? Please tell me 'undetectable' viral load and high C4 count. (I believe that is what the cell count is called.) Anyway, I say a prayer for you every day at Mass. I could do no less for all the help you have given me and SO many others. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul.

Your biggest fan, from red state Ohio

Hey Biggest Fan from Ohio,

I just returned from Ohio (I'm on the board of trustees at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music). Who knows? Maybe our paths may cross one of these fine days.

My health? Well, as always, you'll never catch me complaining. I'm just delighted to be here. Every day above ground is a good day!

Thanks for your good wishes and prayers. (I think they are working!)

stranger used my bathroom
Pregnant and positive Elisa, negative western blot