Positive enough to see my negative results -- Judgment day!

Hi Dr Bob, I want to thank you and all other people there who are contributing to human cause. Donation to follow. In short, I had unprotected insertive fellatio with massage parlor girl 3 months in the past, no visible blood was seen or I had no visible cuts on my penis. Today I am going to get screened for all the STD including HIV rapid test. Reading through almost 90% archives from the oral sex chapter, I am positive enough to receive my negative results. Thanks you again for making available such a wealth of knowledge available for all worried guys.

I was undergoing great stress & having lots of guilt for doing such a lack of responsible act. No symptoms though but I know symptoms can not predict who is infected or not. Anyways whatever happened cannot be reversed but surely can be avoided in future. I have spent my three months windows period reading into the archives. This in turn gave me lots of hopes.

Keep up the good work doing. Thanks.

Regards, Ronny

Hi Ronny,

Thanks for taking the time to write in and for reading the archives! I'm delighted you found the information both enlightening and encouraging.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good luck karma that your definitive HIV and STD tests are negative.

Good luck. Be well.

this is an easy question but i cant find the answer
Third time trying - will donate