T's 5 Vl 750K

More of a comment than question. It makes me feel strange when I read posts about individuals with 750 T's and undetectable VL never see many with way way low numbers. Positive 11 years 53 had pneumonia two years ago off meds for 4 years. I simply have no long term desire for a long med filled life and the sides at this point would be terrible. Perhaps a forum for individuals with poor numbers and less guys who want to take testosterone who have 750 T's Sorry just a rant..

Doubt you'll find many guys here who are ready to give up and let HIV win. I certainly understand your concern about antiretroviral medication toxicities and side effects. However, working closely and cooperatively with a compassionate HIV physician specialist can in almost all cases result in crafting an antiretroviral regimen that is both tolerable and effective. A number of new and novel anti-HIV treatments have recently been approved (integrase inhibitor, entry inhibitor, etc.). I would encourage you to look for a competent and compassionate HIV physician specialist with whom you can work rather than to look for other guys with poor numbers who are just marking time until HIV puts them six feet under. Certainly quality of life should be part of every treatment equation. There is still an excellent chance you could be one of "those guys with 750 T-cells taking testosterone on their way to the gym"!

Thank you Doctor Bob!!!
this is an easy question but i cant find the answer