Adopting, need help;donation to follow

My partner and myself are planning to adopt,and I'm not quite sure if it's my stress level on doing so; my anxiety about HIV has been a problem since I was a teen, and recently started up again. I don't know if it's my existential anxieties or OCD, but either way I need your opinion...

- I was sitting in class, and a young man sitting to my left had a small blood spot on his left inner elbow where it bends (where they usually take blood) I asked what it was and he said he had JUST got a TB shot and he took off the band aid. Basically 10 minutes before I was there, is when the shot was done. Now I'm worrying if there was any way if he had HIV and touched the blood spot then could have touched me on my arm on a cut or so forth. More worrisome is that he had touched the spot with his finger, then a moment later handed me a paper, and I grabbed the paper with a hand that had peeling skin that I bit out of nervousness and had bled previously. Does any of this sound worrisome? His wound was basically the size of the needle to give the TB shot. Should I worry or get other assistance with OCD?

$50 DONATION FLOWN YOUR WAY; I CAN SEND CASH CORRECT? It's easier that a cashiers check for me. Thank you!!

Your problem is OCD (or "existential anxieties"), not HIV! The HIV-acquisition risk from the events you describe is absolutely nonexistent. I would strongly encourage you to get counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and conquer your totally unwarranted, completely irrational fears of HIV.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. Yes, cash is certainly accepted. The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed "well!")

WHY YOU DONT WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION (LAST POST LAST HOPE) ILL DONATED THREE TIMES NOW DR BOB
Assaulted on Halloween, Bitten, Cuts on Hands