WHY YOU DONT WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTION (LAST POST LAST HOPE) ILL DONATED THREE TIMES NOW DR BOB

Dear Dr. Bob, I already finished my hiv1/hiv2 (26 weeks) ELISA TESTit came back negative. THANKS GOD

Symptoms: 1. Rashes in my chest going down to my abdomen (scaly) , rashes in face (my skin now On my face is filling out, scaly) thick white coated tongue. Medicine that I stopped to use: 1. Solu Cortef Injection: (you mentioned before that 8 weeks after the injection will be accurate to get hiv test) 2. Efficort (hydrocortisone) ill stop last 2 weeks ago.. ill used the efficort for two days in my whole face for 2 days only (4 TIMES ONLY) 3. Elocom lotion (ill used in my chest for two days only) ( 4 TIMES ONLY) Quick question only... 1. My hiv1/hiv2 test for 26 weeks is conclusive, definitive and wohoable? 2. Can I move now with my life? 3. Im in your list of of worried well? 4. Can I forget now hiv? 5. Im a hiv negative?

Thank Your dr bobill got my hiv negative result out of six months but I think this is not enoughI need your golden voice as my reassurance.. Thank you for you previous answer.i will add in my habit to donate to your foundation every month when I receive my salaryI promise to you..

1. Yes! WOO-HOO!

2. Yes!

3. Yes!

4. You are HIV negative, but I would not recommend "forgetting" about HIV! You should always remember HIV and always take precautions to avoid contracting it.

5. Yes!

Thank you for your donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Doc I have donated (ref XXXXXXXXX). please answer me.. I am begging you
Adopting, need help;donation to follow