massage and masturbation

Hi, I am Vaid, software engineer from bangalore. I recently went to a massage parlor, where in the masseur actually masturbated me. She used a condom on me. She also got naked and I was allowed to kiss her.I did not smooch her. Just kissed her body, did not even touch her genitals. All I did was kissing her neck and lips ( no tongue involved while kissing her neck) and sucking on her breasts. She also sucked on my nipples for a while. I did not notice when she was putting a condom on me ( I mean I knew it but did not notice the act) but the masturbation happened inside the condom. Now after two weeks of that incident I had sore throat and fever. I also has stomach upset before this. I am shit scared as I read that these are symptoms of HIV.. Waiting to hear from you.. I would like to donate some money to your cause.. Please forward me the link.

Hi Vaid,

The HIV-acquisition risk from a latex (or polyurethane) protected hand job from a Bangalore masseuse is completely nonexistent. Likewise, the kissing and boob sucking are not risks. Your worries are unwarranted.

The vast majority of cases of sore throats and fevers have absolutely nothing to do with HIV. Also, it's worth noting that "symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected.

From a medical perspective, HIV testing is not warranted. However, if my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your worries, you could consider getting a three-month HIV test to put your (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest. The test result will undoubtedly be negative.

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stop worrying.

Women, you may be vulnerable after divorce!!!
ARS Symptoms During PEP?