Unusual virginal Discharges
Nov 9, 2009
I have been living with HIV for 8 years now. I started treatment a year ago and my viral load is undetected with a CD4 count of 450,i have never been sick. My problem now is that i have been having an unusual virginal discharge for sometime now,to a point that i wear pantie liners to avoid staining my clothes. It comes after my monthly period,no itch,odorless with a slightly milky colour does it have anything to do with my status?
Response from Dr. Frascino
"Virginal discharges"??? Hmm . . . .
It's doubtful your "vaginal" discharge has anything to do with your HIV-positive status. I'd recommend you see your gynecologist for an evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.