Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Just an update
Nov 8, 2009

Hi Dr,

It's me again. I wrote to you a few days ago as Worriedwreck regarding my possible risk exposure n diarrhoea problem. So I man-ed up n took a rapid 3rd gen ELIZA 38 days after the incident n, perhaps one of the most thankful thing in my life, it was negative. Although its not conclusive yet but its such a relief to me as anxiety almost got the whole of me in the past month or so, n given the power of the test, I believe I can expect a big fat NEGATIVE in my definitive 3-month test. What I really want to say is a thanks to you for your kind reply and good luck karma and wtever. Frankly, getting blessed from who is an expert in this field made me feel like I was given extra power or sth. No matter wt's waiting, I just needed someone strong enough to uplift my mind, n then u'r there. Anyway, I just want to make sure you know wt u'r doing is incredibly amazing. Thanks Dr.

Me

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Not-Such-A-Worried Wreck,

You are most welcome. We'll continue to keep fingers, toes (and eyes?) crossed for you, that your definitive HIV test remains negative. I'm quite confident it will.

Be well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Hives every day--- symptom of initial infection?
Next
i will donate $50 (risk)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.