Just an update

Hi Dr,

It's me again. I wrote to you a few days ago as Worriedwreck regarding my possible risk exposure n diarrhoea problem. So I man-ed up n took a rapid 3rd gen ELIZA 38 days after the incident n, perhaps one of the most thankful thing in my life, it was negative. Although its not conclusive yet but its such a relief to me as anxiety almost got the whole of me in the past month or so, n given the power of the test, I believe I can expect a big fat NEGATIVE in my definitive 3-month test. What I really want to say is a thanks to you for your kind reply and good luck karma and wtever. Frankly, getting blessed from who is an expert in this field made me feel like I was given extra power or sth. No matter wt's waiting, I just needed someone strong enough to uplift my mind, n then u'r there. Anyway, I just want to make sure you know wt u'r doing is incredibly amazing. Thanks Dr.

Me

Hi Not-Such-A-Worried Wreck,

You are most welcome. We'll continue to keep fingers, toes (and eyes?) crossed for you, that your definitive HIV test remains negative. I'm quite confident it will.

Be well.

Hives every day--- symptom of initial infection?
i will donate $50 (risk)