First infected at the urinal sending donation

Dr Bob

Were can I send donation? I have a concern of possible HIV infection I met a guy in a restroom he was masterbating at the urinal. I was watching as I used the restroom my concern is he reached over and grabed my hand and tried to put it on his penis with the same hand he used to masterbate with I refused and pulled my hand away from his hand he grabed my hand a couple more times I refused and left. When I got back to my car I used hand sanitizer and I noticed a slight sting. So I looke at my finger noticed a small peice of skin pulled back not bleeding. My concern is with precum being on his hand when he grabed my hand coming incontact with this tiny raw spot hangnail or whatever it was . Am I at risk for HIV infection and do you warrent testing for this type of exposure. Thank you for ansewring I would like to send a donation.

Relax Max, your HIV-acquisition risk from restroom-guy is nonexistent. If HIV were that easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. Hey, did that grabby guy at the urinal look anything like GOP Senator Larry Craig? (I know he usually prefers stalls to urinals, but just thought I'd ask.)

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Please Doctor, I Am A Mess
plz help me 3rd time asking.. i will donate nontheless. part 2.